Hello again, Anna Maria Island...




This year I was lucky enough to go back to Florida again (for a second year running) to spend a few weeks with my American friend, Orsy, and be her bridesmaid.

One of my favourite things about visiting Florida's Gulf coast is getting to spend time on Anna Maria Island.

Anna Maria island is a paradise - It's white sand, warm water, sunny weather and relaxed vibe make it a perfect place to go to just chill out (plus it's pretty underrated, so its' not too crazy crowded during the week). Any way, here are some photos to show you what I mean.... 


My new, favourite restaurant in Anna Maria Island has to be the Sandbar, which is located on Holmes Beach. It's got yummy food and a stunning outside deck where there are even tables on the sand.


My grand plan is to try get myself to Florida every year during May/June (for 2 weeks) to get a lot of sunshine, eat some key lime pie and see my American friends :)

All above photos by me.
For more photos from my last Florida trip (in 2013), you can go HERE

3 comments

  1. Geez, I wish I had the money to travel to the USA every year. Would love to taste some key lime pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaahh man it looks so amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....